Top 5 Reasons to go on TJJ
- Israel, Israel, Israel! You will travel from the Golan Heights to the shores of Eilat and everywhere in between. Swim in the Kineret, visit archeological digs, participate on incredible hikes, experience a magical Shabbat in Safed, visit the Western Wall and float in the Dead Sea. You’ll see history come alive while learning about your Jewish heritage
- The ratio of staff to camper on TJJ is 1:5. Our staff is wonderful, caring, and always there for you and your children. Every member of our staff is dedicated to ensuring that every member of TJJ has a memorable experience.
- TJJ is a great opportunity to meet and create lifelong relationships with amazing teens just like you! From all around North America and the world!
- Safety and Security- Each bus is under the constant supervision of a medic and security guard ensuring the safety of every member of TJJ.
- PRICE! At $2,699 we are $5,000 less then every other program out there!